The baroque townhall of Nowy Wisnicz was located in the center of the town square.
Built in 1616-1620 and designed by Maciej Trapola for nobleman Stanislaw Lubomirski.
Its present look is only a reconstruction after a great fire in town in1863.
After its rebuilding the edifice gained a second storey and the shape of the tower and spire was changed.
The tower features an interesting clockwork and the original portico at the main entrance.