St.Simon's church in Lipnica Murowana in Lesser Poland is a roman catholic temple founded by duke Stanislaus Lubomirski.
The building of the church was commenced in 1636- and it was designed in baroque style.
Locations of the building site was the place were St.Simon had lived .The edifice is a rectangular , single nave building with a subtle transept before presbytery and polygonal end of the oltar.
The original decoration of interior did not survice and the current intrior design is from XIX century in a rococo style.
This is a lovely little temple that draws a special attention of the villagers.